Icon spacing and Resizing
Changing icon size & spacing is handy if you have a desktop clustered with dozens of icons.
1. Right-click on the Desktop Choose Properties from the context menu. On the Appearance tab look in the Item list box.
2. Once you find Icon you can choose the size from the Size box.
3. Similarly, locate Icon Spacing (Horizontal) and Icon Spacing (Vertical) and you can choose different values for each.
4. Once you are satisfied, click OK to exit the dialog box.
5. Press F5 to refresh the Desktop.