Windows 98 Easter Egg
1. Right-click an empty space on your Desktop, and select New > Shortcut from the context menu.
2. In the Command line field, type the following line, exactly as it appears:
"C:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Microsoft\WELCOME\WELDATA.EXE" You_are_a_real_rascal
3. Click Next and then Finish.
4. Edit the Properties for this shortcut. Change the Run field to Minimized. Also, make sure that the Start in field shows "C:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Microsoft\WELCOME".
5. Double-click the shortcut and enjoy the Easter Egg.